Affiliate info page
To promote the objectives of NYSTA through closer alliance with the trappers on the local level.
- To form at least ten (10) NYSTA members in good standing shall meet and vote to become an affiliate.
- The affiliate must maintain at least 50% membership in NYSTA within one year of forming.
- Officers of the local chapter must be NYSTA members in good standing.
- Affiliates are required to submit on an annual basis any renewal costs and any statements needed to be in compliance with State and Federal Laws and Regulations.
How to Apply:
- You can contact the Regional Representative that covers your Region or:
- If you have no Regional Representative you can contact the NYSTA President. (Click Link)