Interested in becoming a Member of the New York State Trappers Association?
Here are few reasons why we hope you do:
- NYSTA works diligently to protect and enhance your right to trap.
- We have a Full Time Lobbyist in Albany.
- Trapper Alerts on critical issues.
- Insurance for our Affiliates.
- Educational scholarship opportunities for you and your family members.
- Annual Convention in Herkimer, NY
- Subscription to Trappers Post Magazine. *Depending on level of membership*
- You’ll have voting privileges on Elections
We offer several ways to become a member:
- Enroll using a credit card by completing the membership application below.
Please note: When purchasing a membership from this site all required fields must be filled out. This will allow the Membership Secretary to contact you if needed and allows a complete entry to our membership database.
- Attend our Annual Convention and visit the NYSTA booth.
- Attend one of our Board of Directors Meetings.
Here are the Membership Plans:
- Junior Membership (under 16) includes subscription to the Trappers Post – $25
- Basic Membership (NO magazine) – $25
- General Membership includes subscription to the Trappers Post – $35
- Family Membership with subscription to the Trappers Post – $40 (2 members, 1 subscription)
- Lifetime Membership – $750 includes Trapper’s Post
- Lifetime Membership – $300 (no magazine)