Interested in becoming a Member of the New York State Trappers Association?
Here are few reasons why we hope you do:
NYSTA works diligently to protect and enhance your right to trap.
We have a Full Time Lobbyist in Albany.
Trapper Alerts on critical issues.
Insurance for our Affiliates.
Educational scholarship opportunities for you and your family members.
Annual Convention in Herkimer, NY
Subscription to Trappers Post Magazine. *Depending on level of membership*
You’ll have voting privileges on Elections
We offer several ways to become a member:
Enroll using a credit card by visiting our PayPal page.
Please Note: When purchasing a membership via PayPal please check the box that allows your preferred location address to be included in the transaction. This will allow contact with you by the membership secretary if needed and allows a complete entry to our membership database. Also note that by pressing the ‘donate with PayPal’ button you are paying membership dues, not just a donation to NYSTA.
Attend our Annual Convention and visit the NYSTA booth.
Attend one of our Board of Directors Meeting.
Here are the Membership Plans:
- Junior Membership (under 16) includes subscription to the Trappers Post – $25
- Basic Membership (NO magazine) – $25
- General Membership includes subscription to the Trappers Post – $35
- Family Membership with subscription to the Trappers Post – $40 (2 members, 1 subscription)
- Lifetime Membership – $750 includes Trapper’s Post (Scroll Down for More Info.)
- Lifetime Membership – $300 (no magazine) (Scroll Down for More Info.)